We, the Heitkamp Industrial Solutions GmbH, are a subsidiary of the Renaissance Gruppe, a construction company ranked 24th in the 2022 list of the top 250 international construction companies. In Europe, Renaissance is among the 8 largest international construction companies.
To strengthen the technical office at our headquarters in Essen, Germany, we are looking to recruit a
- Independent execution and construction surveying support of nationwide projects in structural engineering and plant construction
- Construction-accompanying and final documentation of the executed surveying work, as-built verifications of the execution according to plan
- Quantity surveying for invoicing in accordance with the REB procedure
- Measurement and preparation of site plans for as-built documentation
- Successfully completed training as a surveying technician and/or successfully completed studies in the field of surveying
- Experience as a site surveyor using current surveying equipment: computer total stations, digital levels, GPS, lasers, etc.
- Knowledge of CAD systems, geographer an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications as well as current CAD and surveying software
- User knowledge in a billing program, preferably RIB iTWO
- Above-average commitment, willingness to perform and cost-conscious way of working as well as ability to work in a team
- Class B driving license
- Willingness to travel and install
- As part of a very successful group of companies with above-average growth, we offer a variety of career opportunities in addition to a permanent employment relationship with attractive, performance-based compensation
- Appreciative corporate culture with excellent working atmosphere and flat hierarchies
- Independent position with the necessary freedom to shape and move things in an innovative, growing company
- Versatile, interesting tasks in working on a wide variety of projects
- Secure and varied workplace with modern communication media and program technology
- Open and professional cooperation in a team of experienced and motivated colleagues
- Promotion through regular internal and external training measures and development opportunities in an internationally operating construction company with a wide range of services
Employment type: Full time, Unlimited
JOIN OUR TEAM - WE WILL BE PLEASED TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Please send your complete application documents, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations, directly to:
Heitkamp Industrial Solutions GmbH
Human Resources, Kerstin Dobré
Bonsiepen 9 - 11, 45136 Essen, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 201/8 36 90 - 162
Apply by e-mail, via our online application form, or directly via our WhatsApp contact, while you are welcome to send us your Xing or LinkedIn profile.