Technical office staff (m/f/d)
Heitkamp Industrial Solutions GmbH is a member of the Rönesans Group, a construction company that was ranked 38th in the list of the top 250 international construction companies in 2023. In Europe, the Rönesans Group is one of the 9 largest international construction corporations.
We are looking to fill the position within the
Technical office staff (m/f/d)
The function is part of the central organization and is responsible for the control and monitoring of construction-related activities in compliance with the end customer contract and the awarding of contracts to subcontractors. You will report directly to the Head of Internal Technical Services.
- Coordination and review of construction planning incl. structural and civil engineering, sliding construction, prefabricated construction, technical building services and related areas. Operational project management in all planning phases.
- Planning coordination and technical support for engineering offices and clients. Communication with all project participants such as planning, structural engineering, production if applicable, testing offices and construction sites. Coordination and involvement of all other internal and external parties involved in the planning process (specialist authorities, private third parties, etc.)
- Checking the execution plans for all trades. Commenting on and reporting execution errors, comments.
- Tracking the structural analysis and plans (between planner and inspection engineer)
- Plan and planning management (plan checking, participation in planning meetings), plan lists and plan dispatch, checking of object plans
- Preparation of technical specifications
- Interpreting engineering contracts and specifications and ensuring implementation
- Regular construction site visits to implement the coordination. Advisory support for the design team
- You will provide support in the processing of tenders and project management/implementation.
- Support in the preparation of tenders, calculations, tender evaluations, contract award discussions, contract awards
THIS WOULD BE DESIRABLE:
- Additional knowledge and qualifications such as concrete repair topics (SIVV certificate - concrete repair), WHG, bonding of reinforcement (Hilti HIT) etc.
- Skills and knowledge in specialist data processing such as iTWO, TEKLA, CAD etc.
- Successfully completed studies as a civil engineer (m/f/d) or comparable qualification
- Ideally several years of experience in the construction industry
- Sound knowledge in the coordination and planning review of engineering structures.
- Relevant knowledge in dealing with software relevant in practice
- A high level of motivation and an independent, systematic approach
- A strong team spirit and good communication skills in German and English – we are an international team within the Group/Holding.
- Willingness to travel – construction sites, customers and suppliers in Germany and Europe
- Secure knowledge of the currently relevant regulations in construction operations
- Permanent employment as a secure full-time position
- Attractive performance-related remuneration and modern communication media
- Appreciative corporate culture with an excellent working atmosphere and flat hierarchies, open-door policy
- Responsible position with the necessary freedom to shape and make things happen in an innovative, growing company
Versatile, interesting tasks in the processing of a wide variety of projects
- Secure and varied workplace
- Open and professional cooperation in a team of experienced and motivated colleagues
- Support through regular internal and external training measures and development opportunities in an international construction company with a wide range of services
Employment type: Full time, Unlimited
JOIN OUR TEAM - WE WILL BE PLEASED TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Please send your complete application documents, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations, directly to:
Heitkamp Industrial Solutions GmbH
Human Resources, Kerstin Dobré
Bonsiepen 9 - 11, 45136 Essen, Germany