We, the Heitkamp Industrial Solutions GmbH, are a subsidiary of the Renaissance Gruppe, a construction company ranked 24th in the 2022 list of the top 250 international construction companies. In Europe, Renaissance is among the 8 largest international construction companies.
We are looking for a for our location in Essen as soon as possible.
You have several years of professional experience as an estimator or construction manager in the processing of construction projects in the bidding or execution phase. Based on extensive project experience in individual disciplines of the construction industry, you are able to coordinate and implement the preparation of a quotation in a target and deadline-oriented manner with the supporting office departments with regard to the required project requirements. We require a distinct technical expertise and the handling of a customary calculation program for the implementation of the price determination in the bidding phase.
- Analyze and evaluate tender documents
- Coordinating the employees involved in the bidding phase
- Communication within the project team, with clients, authorities, experts, subcontractors, planning participants and internal specialist departments
- Preparation of specifications as well as independent cost and performance calculations
- Defining the market inquiries and implementing the awarding of contracts for supply and subcontractor services
- Supporting the technical departments in the preparation of secondary offers or special proposals
- Completed studies as a civil engineer (TU/FH)
- Several years of professional experience in civil engineering and business expertise
- Good knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken
- Experience in the fields of costing, VOB and contracting
- Good knowledge of construction-specific application software, ideally in RIB iTWO
- Good knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Project
- Sense of responsibility, goal orientation
- High level of decision-making and motivation
- Independent, flexible and structured way of working
- Ability to work in a team as well as carefully, economic thinking, high quality standards
- Permanent employment relationship as a secure full-time position
- Attractive performance-related remuneration and modern communication media
- Diverse career opportunities
- Appreciative corporate culture with excellent working atmosphere and flat hierarchies, open-door policy
- Independent position with the necessary freedom to shape and move things in an innovative, growing company
- Versatile, interesting tasks in the processing of a wide variety of projects
- Secure, interesting and varied workplace with modern office infrastructure and program technology
- Open and professional cooperation in a team of experienced and motivated colleagues
- Promotion through regular internal and external training measures and development opportunities in an internationally operating construction company with a wide range of service
Employment type: Full time, Unlimited
JOIN OUR TEAM - WE WILL BE PLEASED TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Please send your complete application documents, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations, directly to:
Heitkamp Industrial Solutions GmbH
Human Resources, Kerstin Dobré
Bonsiepen 9 - 11, 45136 Essen, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 201/8 36 90 - 162
Apply by e-mail, via our online application form, or directly via our WhatsApp contact, while you are welcome to send us your Xing or LinkedIn profile.